Wow What is this?

(ePUB) The Poyson Garden (Elizabeth I)

Home Forums Japanese Food (ePUB) The Poyson Garden (Elizabeth I)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jewel Locke

The Poyson Garden
    (Elizabeth I, #1)
    by Karen Harper

🔍 The Poyson Garden : CLICK HERE 🔍

• Genres: mystery, historical, fiction
    • Release date: January 11, 2000
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Dell
    • Series: Elizabeth I, #1
    • ISBN: 9780440225928 (0440225922)
    • Format: paperback, 320 pages
    • Author: Karen Harper

About The Book

The letter came in secret, with a pearl eardrop from an aunt long thought dead, resurrecting the forbidden past. Banished by her spiteful half sister, Queen Mary, to Hatfield House in the English countryside, twenty-five-year-old Princess Elizabeth cannot refuse the summons. The Boleyns are in grave danger. And Elizabeth, daughter of Anne Boleyn, is marked for death by a master poisoner whose reign of terror may have royal sanction.

With her few loyal retainers, Elizabeth escapes to Kent. Here, in her ancestral Hever Castle, now held by the Queen’s loyalists, Elizabeth seeks to unravel the plot against her. And here, in the embrace of intrigue and betrayal, the princess must find a brilliant, powerfully connected killer — before the killer finds her….

Paperback book The Poyson Garden buy for Kindle. PDF ebook The Poyson Garden Karen Harper read online on Amazon. MOBI The Poyson Garden download. Hardback The Poyson Garden by Karen Harper on reader on Books-a-Million.

FictionBook book The Poyson Garden Karen Harper download Mac on Walmart. Online ebook The Poyson Garden read. FB2 book The Poyson Garden by Karen Harper on Kobo. EPUB ebook The Poyson Garden buy cheap Android.

MP3 The Poyson Garden Karen Harper download. Hardcover book The Poyson Garden buy on iPhone on Book Depository. TXT ebook The Poyson Garden by Karen Harper for PocketBook on IndieBound. MOBI The Poyson Garden read online.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (ePUB) The Poyson Garden (Elizabeth I)
Your information:

Find from popular articles