Wow What is this?

Jack Vidgen showcases his buff physique in snug boxers

Home Forums Japanese Food Jack Vidgen showcases his buff physique in snug boxers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    kelleymeek5

He is no stranger to sharing raunchy selfies on social media. <br>And former Australia’s Got Talent star Jack Vidgen was back at it on Tuesday, showcasing his buff physique in a raunchy shirtless photo.<br>The 24-year-old stripped down to just a pair tight boxers emblazoned with the Union Jack. <br> God save the Queen! Former Australia’s Got Talent star Jack Vidgen, 24, (pictured) showcased his buff physique in a raunchy shirtless photo on Instagram on Tuesday<br>The star looked like he was getting on with his home workouts amid Sydney’s gruelling lockdowns. <br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

‘Bit sunkissed,’ he captioned the photo. <br> Fit as a fiddle: The star looked like he was getting on with his home workouts amid Sydney’s gruelling lockdowns <br> Earlier this month, Jack turned heads when he showed off his naked body in a mirror selfie. <br>The blond strategically hid his modesty by only showing half of his physique. <br>The pop singer took the opportunity to ask his Instagram panel followers instagram if they choose to go naked or wear pyjamas to bed.   <br> Oh my!

Jack posed completely naked in a surprise mirror selfie earlier this month<br> Jack has been flaunting his fit physique after recently quitting alcohol. <br>Last month he revealed he is still ‘currently sober’ after being quizzed on an Instagram Q&A. <br>’Yes still sober.

Drinking wasn’t really my downfall though,’ he wrote in an Instagram Story post.   <br> Naughty:The pop singer took the opportunity to ask his Instagram followers if they choose to go naked or wear pyjamas to bed after the raunchy post <br>’I wasn’t an alcoholic.

It blurred by decision making though which lead [sic] to other things. I’ll talk about all of this more one day,’ he added.<br>Jack explained that the ‘pros’ of sobriety are that he ‘has a lot more clarity in life’, while the down-side is that he misses the taste of his favourite drop.<br>’I do love the taste of red wine and am yet to find a good non alcoholic one,’ he wrote.  <br> Jack admitted he likely won’t remain sober forever, but doesn’t want to let alcohol waylay his personal growth.<br>’I’m not sure I won’t drink forever.

I just want to make sure I’m in a place in life and within myself to handle it,’ he wrote.<br>’I do believe we can heal from trauma. My substance use was more about escaping my reality of some of the things that have happened through my life.

I hadn’t dealt with them. I am now dealing with them [white love-heart emoji].’   <br> Sober: Jack has been showing off his fit physique after recently quitting alcohol.

Last month he revealed he is still ‘currently sober’ after being quizzed on an Instagram Q&A <br>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Jack Vidgen showcases his buff physique in snug boxers
Your information:

Find from popular articles